At Commonwealth, we are committed to the ideals of independence and individual choice. In fact, the reason that we are here today is that we wanted to provide an alternative to some of the more traditional investment companies, where your investment choices are often limited and there may be hidden agendas. While many offer quality products, they are often chosen by people who don't know you or understand your goals.
As financial advisors, our commitment is to you, our client. Our broker/dealer offers no proprietary products, which assures that we are recommending a strategy that works effectively and productively for you. At Commonwealth, there are no sales quotas or demands that we use any particular investment product. Our only goal is to find solutions that meet your needs.
- Care for our clients in the way we'd want for ourselves. We founded this firm to be the kind of place where we'd want to be clients. We'd want to be respected, informed, and heard. We don't expect our clients to demand any less.
- Know our clients and their goals. We understand that investing is more than just a numbers game. There's emotion involved as well. People assign different values to money and approach investing for many reasons. The so-called best investments aren't necessarily the best for everyone. When we first get to know each other, we'll ask you a lot of questions so that we can learn about you as a person, and we'll tailor your investments accordingly. We want to be just as excited about your dreams as you are.
- Treat clients like people, not like portfolio balances. One thing you'll notice about our firm is that we're friendly. Down to earth. Good listeners. Having been in the business for many years, we've experienced various market cycles—both good and bad. Our personal and thorough knowledge of your objectives, combined with a great deal of perspective, can help keep you on an even keel through all of the ups and downs.
- Empower clients to feel confident about their decisions. You don't have to know the difference between a REIT and a UIT when you come to see us. We're happy to explain it to you if you're curious. If you're not, that's okay, too. Some clients want to take more of a hands-on role in the investment process; others want nothing to do with it. Either way, our goal is to make sure you sleep easily at night, secure in the knowledge that your money is working effectively for you.
- Practice time-tested financial approaches. We follow prudent financial principles. We treat your money responsibly. As your financial needs change, we'll work with you to adjust your course of action accordingly. We monitor your portfolio's performance so you don't have to worry.